Section 3 Delivery, Availability of Products
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery period is 2-5 business days within Germany, 14 days within the rest of Europe depending on the country of destination, and up to 20 business days outside Europe depending on the country of destination, in each case from the date payment of the purchase price is received in the account of Seller.
(2) If at the time Customer places the order the selected product is not available, Seller shall promptly notify Customer. If a product is permanently unavailable, each party shall have the right to rescind the contract. In such case Seller shall promptly refund any payments to Customer.
(3) If a product ordered by Customer is unavailable only temporarily, Seller likewise shall promptly notify Customer. If delivery is delayed for more than two weeks, Customer shall have the right to rescind the contract. In such case Seller likewise shall have the right to rescind the contract and shall promptly refund any payments to Customer.
Section 5 Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) All prices quoted on the website of Seller include legal VAT. All prices are ex works in Idar-Oberstein, and are exclusive of the following packaging and shipping costs per order:
‒ within Germany: €3.00
‒ within Europe: €9.00
‒ rest of the world: €19.00.
(2) Shipping costs will be quoted to Customer on the order form and are payable by Customer unless Customer exercises his cancellation right. For orders of €49.00 or more, Seller will deliver products to Customer free of charge within the Federal Republic of Germany.
(3) All products will be shipped with the German Postal Service. The risk of loss or damage during shipment will be borne by Seller, provided that Customer is a consumer.
(4) In the event of cancellation Customer will be responsible for all direct costs of returning the product to Seller.